Jetsons Housekeeper is going to quit her job and move to Texas to help pay for her family’s move to the new state.
The decision to leave her home state was made after a year of battling with a chronic parasitic infection, the Dallas Morning News reported.
In September 2016, the couple, a couple of kids and their cat went to visit the housekeeper’s grandparents.
They noticed a foot infection in one of the housekeepers’ hands and called the Dallas County Health Department.
After two weeks of testing, they found it was a parasite, and she was diagnosed with the virus.
They were told to get out of their house, and they did, but were told it would be the best move to make.
After the house was evacuated, the family was told to move into a hotel that has a full-time housekeeper.
The housekeeper told the News that she was worried about being contagious, but she felt she had to make the decision.
“I feel like I have to do something for my family,” the housekeeping said.
“You can’t just let them die.”
A new law will make it a felony for a person to infect someone with a parasitic disease in Texas.
While the family is in the process of getting a new home, they are staying with the care of the family’s attorney, David Hahn.
The family’s health insurance will be covered through a family health plan.
The Texas Department of Public Health and Health Services has said that in order to be covered, a parasite must be transmitted through contact with someone with the disease.
“They can’t have the disease and not be covered,” Hahn said.
The city of Dallas is expected to take over the house care once the health department completes their testing and confirms the diagnosis.
The homekeeping has been with the couple for eight years and has worked as a housekeeper at several different locations, including the home of their daughter.
The couple moved to the city in 2016 after being unable to work because of her chronic infection.
The new state of Texas will also allow people who have been diagnosed with a parasite to be discharged from hospitals.
Hahn hopes the city will be able to help people who need the care the most, especially if they live in an apartment or apartment complex, which have high rates of parasite infections.
“We need to be doing everything we can to make sure they’re safe to come in and be in the city,” Hensch said.